2006 Resolutions???
I've actually stopped making resolutions cuz i hardly, almost never, get to do them anyway. I guess more of not religiously keep track of them throughout the year. Hehehe.
But this year, Id like to think Im in the mood of writing some list of the top X number of things to do this 206. OMG! Another year has past...so fast. uyyyyy rhyming ba ituh?
Top things to do/not to do in 2006:
1. Go to confession...dammit. This has been LOOOONNNGGGG overdue.
2. Drink Lotsa Water and Do Yoga.
3. D-I-E-T!!! Lose those holiday fat. Madami dami yun!
4. Be more forgiving. Love your family...they will be with you through thick and/or thin.
5. Passion should emmanate in work. It's the life force of work since work should NEVER feel like work.
6. Take medicines religiously. How many months to go? Bawal magkasakit mga friends.
7. Save. Save. Save. For the future.
8. Keep in touch with old friends.
9. Make new friends.
10. Pray everyday. Read the bible.
11. Remember that everyday is a learning experience. It is a eternal struggle...este cycle.
12. Count my blessings. I have a LOT. so stop complaining.
13. Fall more in love as each day passes. I still do. *sigh* I get realy kilig everytime I see my man.
14. STOP swearing. Hehehe. Watch my language.
15. Smile. Panget ang nakasimangot.
I guess that's it for now. Just hope I do get to do ALL...
Happy 2006 everyone!
But this year, Id like to think Im in the mood of writing some list of the top X number of things to do this 206. OMG! Another year has past...so fast. uyyyyy rhyming ba ituh?
Top things to do/not to do in 2006:
1. Go to confession...dammit. This has been LOOOONNNGGGG overdue.
2. Drink Lotsa Water and Do Yoga.
3. D-I-E-T!!! Lose those holiday fat. Madami dami yun!
4. Be more forgiving. Love your family...they will be with you through thick and/or thin.
5. Passion should emmanate in work. It's the life force of work since work should NEVER feel like work.
6. Take medicines religiously. How many months to go? Bawal magkasakit mga friends.
7. Save. Save. Save. For the future.
8. Keep in touch with old friends.
9. Make new friends.
10. Pray everyday. Read the bible.
11. Remember that everyday is a learning experience. It is a eternal struggle...este cycle.
12. Count my blessings. I have a LOT. so stop complaining.
13. Fall more in love as each day passes. I still do. *sigh* I get realy kilig everytime I see my man.
14. STOP swearing. Hehehe. Watch my language.
15. Smile. Panget ang nakasimangot.
I guess that's it for now. Just hope I do get to do ALL...
Happy 2006 everyone!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home