ATTENTION: SPCP HS Batch of 1999
Hi -
Our 10 year high school reunion is just around the corner. It would be nice to see everyone again. I have put up a new egroup to jumpstart the planning.
I am not sure about the status of our current seniors99 egroup. It's quite spammy. This is my attempt at making a more unified, more exclusive egroup. Membership will be by invitation only.
1. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com
2. Search "spcpclassof99"
3. Join the group!
Just a few reminders -
* Please refrain from sending senseless forwards and chain mail to the group. I'd like this to be a venue where we can actually "discuss" things.
* Please introduce yourself when you join the group. Some of you have email address that have no connection to your actual name. (Well, guilty as charged...I am grossy1019...haha.) Full name would be very much appreciated (and married name, if applicable).
Please forward this email to other batchmates and let's make this "attempt-at-a-high-school-reunion" as successful as we possibly can.
Thanks!
-Mia de Guzman
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home