It’s been a pretty loooooong time since ive last keyed in my thoughts, rants, complaints, rants, complaints and more rants, of course…
How did my Valentine’s Day go?!?
No flowers. No chocolates. No fancy dinner. No romantic surprise.
Duane doesn’t believe in Valentine’s Day. Sigh.
I so envied the girls parading with their bouquets of flowers…how I wish I cradled a colorful bouquet of Gerberas in my arms as I sauntered through the entrance of ICTUS’ Daredevil premiere.
But in fairness, I had a FUN Valentines. It was a “Meet Duane’s Friends” Day. I hardly remember the names of the ppl I met. I was meeting and greeting left and right.
I also have an embarrassing Valentines story. I was with my members from YFC during the premiere. We were around 20 or so. Of course, the usual routine during movie premieres: National anthem, a prayer, and raffles by the sponsors, then the movie. Okay, national anthem. Then the host says: “Pls remain standing for the opening prayer to be led by Duane Magpali.” The 20 or so ppl with me started going “Yiheeeeeeeeee!” My friend screamed ad pointed to me saying: “Eto girlfriend!!!” I didn’t bother to see if the people looked. Obviously they did. Imagine if 20 ppl started making such a racket. Talk about embarrassing.
That was Didi’s very 1st officially attached Valentine’s Day.
And yeah, last Sunday, February 16, was our 8th monthsary =) We went to mass “together” =) Yun lang…sharing! Hehe!
I also got my non-professional driver’s license last Monday =) FINALLY! I was sooo pissed I wasn’t able to go to our comm ethics study group that I decided to get my license the next day For the longest time, my mom and Duane have been pestering me to go get my license and I never budged an inch. But, for the umpteeenth time, I thank God for the sudden turn of events…I am now a licensed b*tch!
Hello late night gimmicks! Hello Tagaytay! Hello independence!
Hello errands and more errands…waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
Its been a hell of a week! Never felt so stressed this sem! All those lazy days gone, gone, gone…have to wait for a month and a half pa! For those who said 5 weeks na lng so sorry to dampen ur eager to get outta school spirits cuz we still got 7 WEEKS!!! Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
Tried to relax last Tuesday, but was not successful at it. I went to UP to watch Elevate 3: the UP pep squad dance concert. Of course, ran to the SC to photocopy school stuff (Duh.) and my grad pic (25 copies for only P60!). Ate kwek-kwek and kiquiam (Yummy!) Met more of Duane’s friends. Walked in my high heels (Ouch!). Saw the cheerleader girl Duane said I looked like (IF I lost like 20 punds daw…ngark). Watched Duane drool over the gyrating gals (dancing in their itty bitty cheerleading uniforms, tank tops and panties…yes PANTIES, revealing tops, and fit, very fit, pants) of the pep squad (Don’t worry friends, I’m kinda used to it already). Walked AGAIN in my high heels…from UP theatre to the jeepney terminal at MWSS (it was 10pm and no jeep going to katipunan).
At the back of my head, I was organizing the stuff I needed to finish…not at all relaxing! Too much thinking sucks big time!!!
I so thank God that Tuesday is a holiday…that’s minus one to the plethora of stuff we have for school: comm ethics midterms (even if we’re approaching the end of the sem!), marcom midterms (been sleeping during class for the past weekssss…this is the ONLY class ive slept in ever!), Polenghi’s 6th exam (still have no idea who to interview!), Brand comm group work (at least ive started on with the field work), comm ethics project (cyberOWL…will finally send out the packages on Monday)…and many, many more….especially the stuff for the finals: Laya PR plan, Pawprints for Polenghi, Jollibee for Marcom, Visine Cool campaign for copywriting, Continuum editing jobs...
STTTTTRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
there. it feels so good to let it all out... =)
How did my Valentine’s Day go?!?
No flowers. No chocolates. No fancy dinner. No romantic surprise.
Duane doesn’t believe in Valentine’s Day. Sigh.
I so envied the girls parading with their bouquets of flowers…how I wish I cradled a colorful bouquet of Gerberas in my arms as I sauntered through the entrance of ICTUS’ Daredevil premiere.
But in fairness, I had a FUN Valentines. It was a “Meet Duane’s Friends” Day. I hardly remember the names of the ppl I met. I was meeting and greeting left and right.
I also have an embarrassing Valentines story. I was with my members from YFC during the premiere. We were around 20 or so. Of course, the usual routine during movie premieres: National anthem, a prayer, and raffles by the sponsors, then the movie. Okay, national anthem. Then the host says: “Pls remain standing for the opening prayer to be led by Duane Magpali.” The 20 or so ppl with me started going “Yiheeeeeeeeee!” My friend screamed ad pointed to me saying: “Eto girlfriend!!!” I didn’t bother to see if the people looked. Obviously they did. Imagine if 20 ppl started making such a racket. Talk about embarrassing.
That was Didi’s very 1st officially attached Valentine’s Day.
And yeah, last Sunday, February 16, was our 8th monthsary =) We went to mass “together” =) Yun lang…sharing! Hehe!
I also got my non-professional driver’s license last Monday =) FINALLY! I was sooo pissed I wasn’t able to go to our comm ethics study group that I decided to get my license the next day For the longest time, my mom and Duane have been pestering me to go get my license and I never budged an inch. But, for the umpteeenth time, I thank God for the sudden turn of events…I am now a licensed b*tch!
Hello late night gimmicks! Hello Tagaytay! Hello independence!
Hello errands and more errands…waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
Its been a hell of a week! Never felt so stressed this sem! All those lazy days gone, gone, gone…have to wait for a month and a half pa! For those who said 5 weeks na lng so sorry to dampen ur eager to get outta school spirits cuz we still got 7 WEEKS!!! Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
Tried to relax last Tuesday, but was not successful at it. I went to UP to watch Elevate 3: the UP pep squad dance concert. Of course, ran to the SC to photocopy school stuff (Duh.) and my grad pic (25 copies for only P60!). Ate kwek-kwek and kiquiam (Yummy!) Met more of Duane’s friends. Walked in my high heels (Ouch!). Saw the cheerleader girl Duane said I looked like (IF I lost like 20 punds daw…ngark). Watched Duane drool over the gyrating gals (dancing in their itty bitty cheerleading uniforms, tank tops and panties…yes PANTIES, revealing tops, and fit, very fit, pants) of the pep squad (Don’t worry friends, I’m kinda used to it already). Walked AGAIN in my high heels…from UP theatre to the jeepney terminal at MWSS (it was 10pm and no jeep going to katipunan).
At the back of my head, I was organizing the stuff I needed to finish…not at all relaxing! Too much thinking sucks big time!!!
I so thank God that Tuesday is a holiday…that’s minus one to the plethora of stuff we have for school: comm ethics midterms (even if we’re approaching the end of the sem!), marcom midterms (been sleeping during class for the past weekssss…this is the ONLY class ive slept in ever!), Polenghi’s 6th exam (still have no idea who to interview!), Brand comm group work (at least ive started on with the field work), comm ethics project (cyberOWL…will finally send out the packages on Monday)…and many, many more….especially the stuff for the finals: Laya PR plan, Pawprints for Polenghi, Jollibee for Marcom, Visine Cool campaign for copywriting, Continuum editing jobs...
STTTTTRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
there. it feels so good to let it all out... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home