A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Wednesday, June 29

Metanoia.

It means a complete change of heart.

I am quite surprise on how I feel about leaving the country ASAP. I have never ever felt such an urge (URGENT urge!) to leave this seemingly Godforsaken country.

It is sad. A few years back, I firmly said to myself "I would never leave the Philippines. I do not understand why so many Filipinos want to leave the country."

Kinain ko lahat ng sinabi ko.

I am one of them.

Livin' La Visa Loca.

Gusto magAmerika/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/Singapore/Europe para maabot ang mga pangarap na...
...makabili ng sariling kotse, bahay at lupa
...mapaaral ang mga kapatid (at magiging mga anak)
...makaipon ng sapat para sa haharaping bukas (naks!)
...makapamili ng mga damit/sapatos/gadgets na bago.

Para sa mga materyal na pangangailangan.

I enjoy a LOT of things that most people in this country don't...how come I still want more? I dream of more?

If ever I take the plunge of pursuing my fortune in another country, in a strange land...I would want my family to be with me (w/c is most likely) and Duane.

Kumbaga I would them to be transplanted with me...wherever.

Lord, pls guide me in this HUGE decision. I know you would let everything fall into place if this is Your plan for me, for my family, for Duane, for me and Duane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home