Random Thoughts
1. Why don't some people understand the meaning of the simple word "BOUNDARY"? Of course, they do not understand it; hence, they do not respect it.
2. I'm probably one of the most UN-kikay persons on this earth but why am I so addicted to Ilog Maria, Dove, Philosophy beauty products.
3. I've had the luxury of time to write but when I try to...the mood just pffffsss.
4. I really have to get myself into another hobby aside from work and gym. To get my mind off some "senseless" things and expand my social circle (forgive the introvert in me). Photography class has been put off momentarily due to unexpected shopping splurges. Hehehe. Wardrobe change from Smart Casual to Power Dressing.
5. I am indeed envious of other groups of friends who get to meet regularly. I miss my barkada badly...Special shout out from PI to NY: Maree Come Home!
2. I'm probably one of the most UN-kikay persons on this earth but why am I so addicted to Ilog Maria, Dove, Philosophy beauty products.
3. I've had the luxury of time to write but when I try to...the mood just pffffsss.
4. I really have to get myself into another hobby aside from work and gym. To get my mind off some "senseless" things and expand my social circle (forgive the introvert in me). Photography class has been put off momentarily due to unexpected shopping splurges. Hehehe. Wardrobe change from Smart Casual to Power Dressing.
5. I am indeed envious of other groups of friends who get to meet regularly. I miss my barkada badly...Special shout out from PI to NY: Maree Come Home!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home