Bumhood Chronicles: Job or Career?
What is the difference between the two?
I have one word: Passion.
Job is you just come in and do what is expected of you because you are paid to do so, while Career is all about loving what you and performing exceptionally well because of that passion.
I grew up in a very idealistic setting with idealistic values and principles. Hence, I have inculcated some idealism in my life perspective...including Work. So part of the whole break is to FINALLY pin down what is my career path.
What do I love doing and would want to do for the rest of my life and get paid good money for it????
It is still a puzzlement to me at this point in time. But I really do not want to settle for anything less than that...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home