The life of a planner.
OT on the 2nd day of 2005. Due to an urgent LGM requirement...
Me @ 12mindnight
Mahirap na talaga kapag laging mapute ang uniporme mo...AKO, AKO, AKO LAGI NA LANG AKO!!!
Despite everything (all the pain and suffering...hehehe!), I just know that I will be rewarded...someday soon. Hopefully a hefty increase come evaluation time ;p
At least, hindi ako nagOT kahapon. Nyahaha.
Hope Duane could watch Ocean's 12 with me tomorrow night. The 1st destresser for 2005.
Mahirap na talaga kapag laging mapute ang uniporme mo...AKO, AKO, AKO LAGI NA LANG AKO!!!
Despite everything (all the pain and suffering...hehehe!), I just know that I will be rewarded...someday soon. Hopefully a hefty increase come evaluation time ;p
At least, hindi ako nagOT kahapon. Nyahaha.
Hope Duane could watch Ocean's 12 with me tomorrow night. The 1st destresser for 2005.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home