Recharging...
For the past 3 days, I had to wake up at 430AM to prepare the breakfast and baon of my sisters AND of course, get to work on time...at 8AM.
The thing is, I sleep at 12MN so I only get at least 4 hours of sleep. Di ako nakabawi sa tulog yesterday since I had to attend the Rosehill Family Day.
So I ended up sleeping from 5PM yesterday to 8AM today. Time well-spent or wasted?
Fagoda Philippines talaga noh!
Now need to cram all the stuff I need to get done today! Hehehe
The thing is, I sleep at 12MN so I only get at least 4 hours of sleep. Di ako nakabawi sa tulog yesterday since I had to attend the Rosehill Family Day.
So I ended up sleeping from 5PM yesterday to 8AM today. Time well-spent or wasted?
Fagoda Philippines talaga noh!
Now need to cram all the stuff I need to get done today! Hehehe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home