A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Saturday, March 22

pinch me i think am dreaming...

we weren't able to finish our presentation in MDS. maralag cut erika off in the middle of the presentation. i didn't even get the chance to talk! the blood, sweat and tears: the sleepless nights preparing the media planning matrix, calculating communications costs, calling up the TV stations, researching for population and industry data...i thought was all wasted.

thank God it wasn't! she actually asked us to join Starcom!

i couldn't believe my ears. i truly think and believe that starcom is THE company that would give THE job, not just A job. i actually am considering to drop the 5th year (if ever I still make it), and start working in starcom instead.

BUT then again the 5th year residency program is also a once in a lifetime opportunity. I think I would proceed to the 5th year IF they assign me to Starcom. Hehehe!

I am so happy I can't seem to get my much needed sleep...

no need to get to dream land kc e!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home