two things i need to escape the madness of the monotony of my life:
1. a retreat
i am offically spiritually paralyzed, which has dreadfully affected all other aspects of my life. I need to have QUALITY time with the Lord. I need Him now more than ever...
2. a new passion
despite the busy schedule, i am very willing to explore more of the world. somehow my long standing passion for the wonders of literature has faded away. i need to
channel my energies elsewhere.
any suggestions?
it seems that i cannot extract anything from my heart and mind in my dazed and confused state...
1. a retreat
i am offically spiritually paralyzed, which has dreadfully affected all other aspects of my life. I need to have QUALITY time with the Lord. I need Him now more than ever...
2. a new passion
despite the busy schedule, i am very willing to explore more of the world. somehow my long standing passion for the wonders of literature has faded away. i need to
channel my energies elsewhere.
any suggestions?
it seems that i cannot extract anything from my heart and mind in my dazed and confused state...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home