A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Sunday, May 11

i've been teaching kids how to swim for 4 days now (our schedule is MWF) and i am no excatly happy with my complexion. The golden tan is slowly turning chocolate brown. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

sheesh, trade offs...getting really, really dark has its rewards too.

Aside from the extremely satisfying pay ( can i gloat? i am earning P800 per day), i am sharing my God-given talent to cute little children (some are even spoiled brats...). And this is a test of my patience. Though I already have little sisters to practice on, I am not excatly your kid-friendly ate. I do not detest kids BUT I just do not have the patience to deal with the gazillions of questions and the pangugulit.

Thank God I am surviving and actuallty having loads of fun with the brats. Hehe!

I am surprised that I am a big hit with the little kids (the 2 - 5 year olds). Dealing with the terrible twos and threes is not exactly a dream job. But it's kinda...fulfilling. Ha, the motherly instincts are sprouting!

But still, my skin...WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm roasting! It's so irritating that there is an SPF70 lotion BUT the catch is: it's not waterproof. GRABEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HASSLE!!!

I really hope somebody better make the SPF70 waterproof really soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home