A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Tuesday, March 15

The life I wish I had....

At my age, newly employed and single, I should have been enjoying a life of relishing my hard earned money for the present and for the future. But my life has taken a sharp turn....

I do envy my friends who have the luxury to keep a large part, if not all, of their salaries for themselves:

To buy clothes, shoes, gadgets, and other whatnot

To relax in the spa or salon weekly

To get gym membership (with a complete fitness wardrobe at that!)

To eat out in posh restaurants...weekly. or maybe even more than once a week.

To go on road trips/vacations to Tagaytay, Batangas,Laguna and elsewhere during weekends

To invest in stocks/ real estate/ dollars

and much much more...



I have started to let go of all these and live a new life. A life not for myself. A life for my family.

It is hard...but in a weird way fulfilling.

Unti unti kong nararamdaman ang mga sakripisyong dinaanan ng mga magulang ko para lang magkaroon ako ng maginhawang buhay. Unti unti ko rin nararamdaman ang ligaya umaapaw sa mga puso nila kapag walang natitirang pera para sa kanila. Unti unti ko rin nararamdaman ang kirot sa mga puso nila kapag nagagalit sila sa atin pero hindi nila magawang magalit.

Ika nga nila "Mommy na mommy ka na..." Though I know that I still have a lot of areas for improvement. It's only been the 2nd week anyway.

Yes. This will help me in the long run.

But I could not help but miss my mom,. my friends...and my money! which seems so slip through your fingers like grains of sand.

Hay.

Sana lang hindi ako sobrang tumanda, magkaron ng wrinkles. HeheÜ

It'll be a seemingly short, yet very long ride. You were right my friend, might as well enjoy it....

The simple, basic life.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home