Pack your bags, get up and GO!
I just went on an spur of the moment, totally unplanned vacation last weekend. This was not me to go on something unplanned, but I was so stressed and I had to go.
So after the UNO 100 Hottest party, the damn 20minute program we had to wait for 3 friggin hours for, I packed my bag (overnight lang naman...) and slept a bit and then dragged myself to pick up Duane...and then boom! we were at the Digitel Libis office waiting for the rest of his officemates.
It was a United Nations trip. A sprinkle of Filipinos, A Brazilian and a Chinese family trooping to Puerto Galera. Ahhh...the perfect escape.
It was the bestest weekend for me and duane. I wish it would never have ended. But then again, we had to get back to the real world.



So after the UNO 100 Hottest party, the damn 20minute program we had to wait for 3 friggin hours for, I packed my bag (overnight lang naman...) and slept a bit and then dragged myself to pick up Duane...and then boom! we were at the Digitel Libis office waiting for the rest of his officemates.
It was a United Nations trip. A sprinkle of Filipinos, A Brazilian and a Chinese family trooping to Puerto Galera. Ahhh...the perfect escape.
It was the bestest weekend for me and duane. I wish it would never have ended. But then again, we had to get back to the real world.




2 Comments:
At February 24, 2006 at 10:02:00 AM GMT+8 ,
kaye said...
shettt!!! gusto ko rin mag unplanned vacation! :D ang saya!
At February 26, 2006 at 11:31:00 AM GMT+8 ,
Didi said...
super saya! hehehe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home