Project Beautiful!
Nowadays, Id like to say Ive become more conscious of the outside...becoming more kikay. I do say I am a late bloomer.
I guess its a new found confidence with the HUGE improvement of my skin. Which is actually being noticed by my hypercritical boyfriend, my best and worst critic. Hehehe. I fondly coin it as project kinis kutis. Haha!
I do reco my new derma to anyone who has skin like mine. Ultra sensitive and super oily = PIMPLES GALORE! Hahaha. She's super nice and not so expensive. Hindi ka hinuhuthutan ng pera...to bluntly put it. I go all the way to project 6 just so see her. Konti na lang...Flawless na ang lola nyo!
Make up tips pls? Hehehe.
Anu bah. Hahaha!
I guess its a new found confidence with the HUGE improvement of my skin. Which is actually being noticed by my hypercritical boyfriend, my best and worst critic. Hehehe. I fondly coin it as project kinis kutis. Haha!
I do reco my new derma to anyone who has skin like mine. Ultra sensitive and super oily = PIMPLES GALORE! Hahaha. She's super nice and not so expensive. Hindi ka hinuhuthutan ng pera...to bluntly put it. I go all the way to project 6 just so see her. Konti na lang...Flawless na ang lola nyo!
Make up tips pls? Hehehe.
Anu bah. Hahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home