A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Saturday, June 17

The end is near...

My vacation I mean. It was short, too short.

I just wished I could extend it since I wanted to have more time to reflect on what I want to do with my career. What I really want to do. Not just because I graduated from the stupid course. Not just because I need to support my family. But because of my passion and zeal for that thing...which is yet to be discovered. A manifestation of quarter life crisis you may say? Maybe yes. Maybe no. I am stuck in career rut.

Aside from the fact that I need to reflect on my career, I still have gastroenteritis (a.k. stomach flu). Its such a hassle since I always need to have a nice clean comfort room with flush and tissue nearby. Of course, your butt would hurt from all that ass-wiping especially if there's no water to do the cleaning.

Also I just wish I had more time to catch up with all my friends. I missed out on having dinner/coffee with Starcom Rizal Chapter, my Cookie and my Kada.

But then again, life is too short. I have to catch up with the speed of city life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home