A real post???
Yes its been such a looooooong time since ive actually done a real entry. Today it will not be any of those surveys, nor those pictures with itty bitty captions.
Basically, work has been a HUMONGOUS part of my life. What's new anyway? Im even working from home as we "speak". I spent a month or so literally LIVING in the office. Overnights here and there. Going home just to replenish my clothes supply and getting a teeny bit of shut eye and then its back to the salt mine AGAIN.
The side effects, aside from the eye bags and empty pockets (yes, food was our only comfort), included a costly derma treatment (EXTREME major damage to my fez...believe me.) and a new pair of eyeglasses, since they badly needed an upgrade (the blind bat is blinder than ever).
But since the worst (hopefully the last...) is over, I am trying to makr up for the lost uh time. At exactly, 6pm I make my silent exit to catch the FX home. Despite the long waiting line, I feel so relieved to be out of the office and on my way home.
Its been 2weeks since that was over. Im afraid I still have not gone back to doing yoga. I guess catching up on rest. and TV time!!! Gosh, I missed the TV so much. HeheheÜ
The only thing I need to do is to get my bod bikini ready, drag myself to the beach, splash on some sunscreen, soak up some rays (labo!) and relish the salty sea breeze and the crystal blue waters.
BEACH!!! BEACH!!! BEACH!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Take me to the beach baby!!!
Basically, work has been a HUMONGOUS part of my life. What's new anyway? Im even working from home as we "speak". I spent a month or so literally LIVING in the office. Overnights here and there. Going home just to replenish my clothes supply and getting a teeny bit of shut eye and then its back to the salt mine AGAIN.
The side effects, aside from the eye bags and empty pockets (yes, food was our only comfort), included a costly derma treatment (EXTREME major damage to my fez...believe me.) and a new pair of eyeglasses, since they badly needed an upgrade (the blind bat is blinder than ever).
But since the worst (hopefully the last...) is over, I am trying to makr up for the lost uh time. At exactly, 6pm I make my silent exit to catch the FX home. Despite the long waiting line, I feel so relieved to be out of the office and on my way home.
Its been 2weeks since that was over. Im afraid I still have not gone back to doing yoga. I guess catching up on rest. and TV time!!! Gosh, I missed the TV so much. HeheheÜ
The only thing I need to do is to get my bod bikini ready, drag myself to the beach, splash on some sunscreen, soak up some rays (labo!) and relish the salty sea breeze and the crystal blue waters.
BEACH!!! BEACH!!! BEACH!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Take me to the beach baby!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home