A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Sunday, May 21

Confessions of a Drama Queen.

A slap in the face.

Or maybe something I knew since time in memoriam.

I remember one night out with the girls, we were talking about attitude problems. They all admitted they had it, but i didn't. Deep inside i knew i had one but there is an image i would want to "protect" so to say. I just smiled and continued to listen to their own stories.

I am a Drama Queen. Much like Lola (Lindsay Lohan) in the movie "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" A pretty hard pill to swallow. I know.

In the different aspects of my life, Id like to think or project that I am this certain character. At home, I am the almighty pseudo mom, attending to the needs of the family. With my friends, I am someone who has the "perfect" life, the steady life. At work, I distance myself, in an attempt to maintain professional relationships. Around these different images, I have built walls around me...so that no one would able to see that real me...broken, lonely, depressed.

The Drama Queen complex I lash out at my better half. These feelings I dont get to express to the "outside world" I get to let go of with him. He gets all the beatings.

It sucks.

Yes houston, Didi has an attitude problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home