A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Sunday, October 22

What do you want to be when you grow up?

We have all had our dreams when we were children. I wanted to be a teacher, an astronaut, a dolphin trainer, work in Starcom and many more...

Now that Ive "grown up" and have most probably achieved a few of my dreams, can I say that I am fulfilled with my life?

I wake up every single day to ladidida.

I find myself thinking is this what I really want to do for the rest of my life? I can answer you with an outright NO.

It's just that there is no sheer passion, no sheer joy with what I am doing. If I did love what I was doing, I wouldn't be ranting would I?

Didi, what do you really want to be when you grow up?

I don't know. I'm keeping my options open.

It's not the mistakes who make the person, but how the person learns from the mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home