Bondat!
Started out Mother's day with a hearty lunch at Ramen Heaven, Shinjuku in makati ave (which atually cost me more than I had expected) plus yummy sticky rice plus thai iced tea dessert at Som's Noodle House at Back-well (sa bakod ng Rockwell). Bondat!
Then off to Tita Tricia's house for a round of make your own ice cream merienda AND make your own mongolian BBQ dinner (ala Sweet I style). Double Bondat!
After the family dinner was the usual coffee/tea session coupled with very interesting family stories. Bondat sa kwento! It really is interesting to know how the family is part of history.
Then off to Tita Tricia's house for a round of make your own ice cream merienda AND make your own mongolian BBQ dinner (ala Sweet I style). Double Bondat!
After the family dinner was the usual coffee/tea session coupled with very interesting family stories. Bondat sa kwento! It really is interesting to know how the family is part of history.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home