Sleep all, sleep all day...
ahhh what I lurve about long weekends. gives me the opportunity to catch on much lost sleep. I actually slept through 12 hours from Friday night (10pm) to Saturday morning (10am).
Lost time? Truly. But I say time well lost. Hahahaha!
With me out of the house, like 90% of the time, I relish each minute (Godwillingly, hours or days) I get to spend curled up in bed (without thinking of the time I need to take a bath, get ready to leave, blahblahblah) or on the couch watching DVDs/my favorite local TV shows (dahil wala kaming cable). Sarap magpaka-bum sa bahay. At kahit pa man kelangan pang gumawa ng housechores. Basta masarap sa bahay lang. (wala pang gastos!)
Hay back to the saltmines tomorrow. Another week.
Ismayl!
Lost time? Truly. But I say time well lost. Hahahaha!
With me out of the house, like 90% of the time, I relish each minute (Godwillingly, hours or days) I get to spend curled up in bed (without thinking of the time I need to take a bath, get ready to leave, blahblahblah) or on the couch watching DVDs/my favorite local TV shows (dahil wala kaming cable). Sarap magpaka-bum sa bahay. At kahit pa man kelangan pang gumawa ng housechores. Basta masarap sa bahay lang. (wala pang gastos!)
Hay back to the saltmines tomorrow. Another week.
Ismayl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home