Di Pwede Maging Tulad ng SM
Ive just observed that you cannot have it all. There must be at least one area in your life that is a struggle.
At one point, it was my love life...then my family...then my work...then this one again.
God manages to throw in challenges. One at a time. That's your consuelo de bobo. Buti na lang isa isa lang kundi I would really gone mental. Well, more mental.
I just pray that everything will turn out better, for the best in the next 6 months...
At one point, it was my love life...then my family...then my work...then this one again.
God manages to throw in challenges. One at a time. That's your consuelo de bobo. Buti na lang isa isa lang kundi I would really gone mental. Well, more mental.
I just pray that everything will turn out better, for the best in the next 6 months...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home