A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Friday, July 4

Bumhood Chronicles: Dates with Myself Series

In the past month of my bumhood, I've been spending time catching up with friends and brushing up on Photography knowledge and skills. But these coming weeks, I do plan to spend time with myself.

I actually started yesterday. I went to Greenhills: paid some bills, got my copy of The Artist's Way at Fully Booked, and grabbed lunch at Le Ching (Stewed Beef Wanton Noodles and Radish Cake) plus dessert at Crazy Crepes (I've been wanting to try out their crepes for the longest time!). Plus walking around without the crazy crazy crowds was so much fun.

Today, I just stayed at home watched some DVDs and slept. Sarap! Especially with the dreary rainy weather.

More DVDs to watch, books to read, recipes to try out, thoughts to write, plans to plan, and other personal stuff to do...Yeah! Excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home