More Learnings on Photography
I've just ended my Photoworks: The Travel Photographer class last night. And this left myself wanting to learn more about Photography, especially about Lighting and Composition. But I think I won't be able to take these classes just yet since I don't have a DSLR camera. Boo.
In the meantime, here are some learnings/realizations from both classes:
1. Know your camera and how to use all possible functions PROPERLY. In short, read the manual AND practice all modes of shooting if possible. You will never know when you need a certain mode when the perfect moment comes...see Foreground-Background-Subject photo
2. ALWAYS be trigger happy. The more pictures, the more better pictures to choose from...
3. But, keep in mind, be conscious of what you are taking...Think before you shoot! This is the time to micromanage if you can. It's all about making all the elements of the photo work for the photo to be able to communicate a single message. Kumbaga, dapat walang off-strat sa picture! I've had photos na maganda sana pero may elements that I did not notice which were totally off-strat. Another set of sayang pictures.
4. Use the difficulty! It was raining last Sunday so we had a bit of a struggle taking pictures while watching our bags at the same time holding the umbrella. But if were not for the rain, no rainy day pictures. Hehehe.
5. Practice holding your camera properly to reduce camera shake. I so love the machine gun hold! If talagang hindi kaya ng pasmado powers mo, buy a tripod!
6. And last but not the least, do not forget your project's main objective. Do not lose focus! Wag mashado madistract sa masarap na pagkain...parang trick question pala lahat yun. Hehehe.
Anyways, shoot lang ng shoot muna. Posting more of the BEST pictures soon!
P.S. Feel free to comment as I'd appreciate constructive feedback on how my photos are doing so far.
In the meantime, here are some learnings/realizations from both classes:
1. Know your camera and how to use all possible functions PROPERLY. In short, read the manual AND practice all modes of shooting if possible. You will never know when you need a certain mode when the perfect moment comes...see Foreground-Background-Subject photo
2. ALWAYS be trigger happy. The more pictures, the more better pictures to choose from...
3. But, keep in mind, be conscious of what you are taking...Think before you shoot! This is the time to micromanage if you can. It's all about making all the elements of the photo work for the photo to be able to communicate a single message. Kumbaga, dapat walang off-strat sa picture! I've had photos na maganda sana pero may elements that I did not notice which were totally off-strat. Another set of sayang pictures.
4. Use the difficulty! It was raining last Sunday so we had a bit of a struggle taking pictures while watching our bags at the same time holding the umbrella. But if were not for the rain, no rainy day pictures. Hehehe.
5. Practice holding your camera properly to reduce camera shake. I so love the machine gun hold! If talagang hindi kaya ng pasmado powers mo, buy a tripod!
6. And last but not the least, do not forget your project's main objective. Do not lose focus! Wag mashado madistract sa masarap na pagkain...parang trick question pala lahat yun. Hehehe.
Anyways, shoot lang ng shoot muna. Posting more of the BEST pictures soon!
P.S. Feel free to comment as I'd appreciate constructive feedback on how my photos are doing so far.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home