Bumhood Chronicles: I Think...
a LOT.
With the time in your hands and the luxury of not getting out of the house, all you have is to enjoy the time with yourself.
You think of the past: what was and what could have
You think of the present: what I can do and what I will do
You think of the future: what is, who is in store for you
Sometimes the million thoughts per second just makes your head spin...
With the time in your hands and the luxury of not getting out of the house, all you have is to enjoy the time with yourself.
You think of the past: what was and what could have
You think of the present: what I can do and what I will do
You think of the future: what is, who is in store for you
Sometimes the million thoughts per second just makes your head spin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home