The Power of Four
Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. not exactly a job...but yea, i guess part of it was. YFC leader
2. Media planner/buyer
Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over
1. Lord of the Rings
2. The Neverending Story
3. Tagalog Romantic movies such as MMK, Judai-Piolo movies, etc (sorry jologs!)
4. No brainer funny movies like American Pie and others
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Manila
2. Makati
3. Brookside Hills, Cainta
4. Valley Golf, Cainta
Four TV Programs I Love To Watch
1. Queer Eye
2. Food network shows (Top picks are Unwrapped, Iron Chef, Ciao America, Hot off the Grill, Date Plate, Food Fight)
3. PBB Celebrity Edition
4. Encantadia ;p
Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I Had The Money (or the time)
1. Thailand
2. Italy
3. Japan
4. London
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Friendster (im afraid so...)
3. www.dictionary.com (for vocab needs)
4. Inq7.net for news and current affairs
Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. Pasta!!
2. Cheese!
3. lately...tofu!
4. Sausages (except vienna sausage...)
Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Coron, Palawan (ahhh...the peace and quiet)
2. Australia.
3. In the arms of my bebe. (ewww...mushy)
4. on my bed
1. not exactly a job...but yea, i guess part of it was. YFC leader
2. Media planner/buyer
Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over
1. Lord of the Rings
2. The Neverending Story
3. Tagalog Romantic movies such as MMK, Judai-Piolo movies, etc (sorry jologs!)
4. No brainer funny movies like American Pie and others
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Manila
2. Makati
3. Brookside Hills, Cainta
4. Valley Golf, Cainta
Four TV Programs I Love To Watch
1. Queer Eye
2. Food network shows (Top picks are Unwrapped, Iron Chef, Ciao America, Hot off the Grill, Date Plate, Food Fight)
3. PBB Celebrity Edition
4. Encantadia ;p
Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I Had The Money (or the time)
1. Thailand
2. Italy
3. Japan
4. London
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Friendster (im afraid so...)
3. www.dictionary.com (for vocab needs)
4. Inq7.net for news and current affairs
Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. Pasta!!
2. Cheese!
3. lately...tofu!
4. Sausages (except vienna sausage...)
Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Coron, Palawan (ahhh...the peace and quiet)
2. Australia.
3. In the arms of my bebe. (ewww...mushy)
4. on my bed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home