A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Wednesday, August 15

Damn this poorness...

Today I fell in love...sigh. with Melissa shoes. The ultimate fix for comfort, function and fashion. Comfort because they're flat (well, the styles i ADORE:

Glam + Alexandre Herchovitch

and Campana ZigZag II) plus the insides are lined with cloth (rather than just feeling the plastic...este MelFlex. Hehe). Function because for crying out loud they're shoes! I can wear them to the office (even when its damn raining cats and dogs and your shoes get wet...IT WON'T SMELL! amazing! Thanks to MelFlex. Hehe). I can wear them when I "go out". Fashion because they are DAMN CUTE! Grrrrr!!! But they cost me an arm and a leg (given my very very Über tight budgets).

So really, all i could do was drool and walk away...Didi, walk away from the merchandise.VERY VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THE MERCHANDISE.

Damn you poorness!!!!

Huhuhuhuhuhuhu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home