The race towards my heart's desires...
- getting into competitive sports again. Working towards a goal gives me an adrenalin rush like no other.
- owning my own place. where I live on my own terms, at my own time, etc.
- getting a job/getting into a business that I really really really love...that will keep me happy til Im old and gray.
- eating through Asia and Europe. Sigh, the culture indulgence through each region's food.
- not getting fat. Fat chance really.
- snap snap snapping away. I just love taking pictures, more than being in them.
Dreams. DReams. Dreams. Buti na lang libre lang mangarap.
- owning my own place. where I live on my own terms, at my own time, etc.
- getting a job/getting into a business that I really really really love...that will keep me happy til Im old and gray.
- eating through Asia and Europe. Sigh, the culture indulgence through each region's food.
- not getting fat. Fat chance really.
- snap snap snapping away. I just love taking pictures, more than being in them.
Dreams. DReams. Dreams. Buti na lang libre lang mangarap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home