Of husbands and babies
I've been sweeping through my Highschool batch friendster account and have stumbled upon an alarming number of batchmates who already have HUSBANDS and BABIES!!! Not necessarily having both a husband and a baby. I guess its a either-or OR both situation we have here.
It is beyond my comprehension!!! Why?!? At such a tender age?!? Well, not exactly tender tender (as in batang bata, sariwa't makatas tender).
Is it because they were impregnated? (Let's be brutally honest abt it)
OR is it about TRUE LOVE?
The occurance of babies, yes I truly understand. In the heat of the moment, Enuf said. Hehehe.
But man, getting married...sheesh.
It's not that I am afraid of marriage. In fact, I actually would like to get married in the future. But the amount of energy, time, and MONEY involved in marriage. WOW! I salute you! You guys surely have the COURAGE to face all the responsibilities.
Maybe it's just that I'm a segurista. In a sense, that I would jump into the marriage knowing that me and my hubby can truly be independent. Especially financially. I would not want to be a burden to both our parents. Ideally, my hubby and I would be able to finance our wedding. We would hopefully have a house to call our own. (God! Living with our parents would be a nightmare!) We would also hopefully have our own cars. Etc etc etc.
Sigh.
At the rate that I am going, I think that marriage would still be a million light years away.
Sure I want to spend each and every waking day of my life seeing the one true love beside me, sharing all highs and lows, blah blah blah yadayadayada. All that sh*t. But...finances finances! How to sustain your everyday living: utilities, food, travel expenses, rent, and hopefully little luxuries here and there.
Gawsh. Marriage.
Or is true love worth the leap?
Think about it.
Man, sumasakit na ulo ko.
It is beyond my comprehension!!! Why?!? At such a tender age?!? Well, not exactly tender tender (as in batang bata, sariwa't makatas tender).
Is it because they were impregnated? (Let's be brutally honest abt it)
OR is it about TRUE LOVE?
The occurance of babies, yes I truly understand. In the heat of the moment, Enuf said. Hehehe.
But man, getting married...sheesh.
It's not that I am afraid of marriage. In fact, I actually would like to get married in the future. But the amount of energy, time, and MONEY involved in marriage. WOW! I salute you! You guys surely have the COURAGE to face all the responsibilities.
Maybe it's just that I'm a segurista. In a sense, that I would jump into the marriage knowing that me and my hubby can truly be independent. Especially financially. I would not want to be a burden to both our parents. Ideally, my hubby and I would be able to finance our wedding. We would hopefully have a house to call our own. (God! Living with our parents would be a nightmare!) We would also hopefully have our own cars. Etc etc etc.
Sigh.
At the rate that I am going, I think that marriage would still be a million light years away.
Sure I want to spend each and every waking day of my life seeing the one true love beside me, sharing all highs and lows, blah blah blah yadayadayada. All that sh*t. But...finances finances! How to sustain your everyday living: utilities, food, travel expenses, rent, and hopefully little luxuries here and there.
Gawsh. Marriage.
Or is true love worth the leap?
Think about it.
Man, sumasakit na ulo ko.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home