Settling for mediocrity
I hate the pressure of always trying to be the best.
I still am in the friggin office doing *^%7#@ work. It's 130am. I am very very very very very tired. I have not seen my family for 2 days in a row. I have not been able to visit my friend in the hospital.
Is this what you call a LIFE???!!!???
Sometimes I feel that it is ok to just be, rather than be the best at all times. I'd rather be just a secretary and be able to spend more time with my family and friends, living a LIFE. Rather than slaving around and not even making the most of what really matters in LIFE: God, family, friends.
I still am in the friggin office doing *^%7#@ work. It's 130am. I am very very very very very tired. I have not seen my family for 2 days in a row. I have not been able to visit my friend in the hospital.
Is this what you call a LIFE???!!!???
Sometimes I feel that it is ok to just be, rather than be the best at all times. I'd rather be just a secretary and be able to spend more time with my family and friends, living a LIFE. Rather than slaving around and not even making the most of what really matters in LIFE: God, family, friends.

1 Comments:
At September 1, 2005 at 5:29:00 PM GMT+8 ,
Anonymous said...
Didi,
True, true, true... You are missing the real essence of life. But it's nice you noticed it.;-)
-Didi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home