A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Tuesday, August 21

Live Your Dream

...is really not as easy as it seems.

I guess its part of the procrastinator in me to think that I still have time to live those dreams. Or maybe even the circumstances I am in at the moment (not so good circumstances at that...) that hinder my living the dream.

For example, last long weekend, I just felt so tired (and very lazy) that I ended up sleeping most of the time. MIssing out on time to be with friends, to practice on my photography, to go to the gym, to update my resume (AHA! Hehehe) and many more...

Part of me wanted to stay home and just be...

The passion hasn't kicked in just yet. I know what I am capable of doing but there's nothing yet. Nothing has driven me to the brink...in a good way, I mean.

Do I want to be rich? I dunno. Do I want to climb the corporate ladder? Im not really interested.

Now, I just want to help provide a good education for my siblings. Travel a bit here and there. Eat here, there, this and that. Spend time with my family, friends and of course, my special someone.

Steady lang.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home