A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Tuesday, February 19

SOUNDTRACK NG BUHAY KO

Mangilan-ilan sa mga kanta ng buhay ko ngayon....gusto ko lang i-share.

Day after day, I must face a world of strangers
Where I don’t belong, I’m not that strong
It’s nice to know that there’s someone I can turn to
Who will always care, you’re always there

When there’s no gettin’ over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won’t come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won’t last a day without you

So many times when the city seems to be
Without a friendly face, a lonely place
It’s nice to know that you’ll be there if I need you
And you’ll always smile, it’s all worthwhile

============================================================

You are the one who makes me happy
When everything else turns to grey
Yours is the voice that wakes me mornings
And sends me out into the day
You are the crowd that sits quiet
Listening to me
And all the mad sense I make
You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since it's all true
How can anyone mean more to me
Than you

Sorry if sometimes I look past you
There's no one beyond your eyes
Inside my head the wheels are turning
Hey, sometimes I'm not so wise
You are my heart,
and my soul, my inspiration

Just like the old love song goes
You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since it's all true
How can anyone mean more to me
Than you
(You are my heart and my soul, my inspiration)
Just like the old love song goes
You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since it's all true
How can anyone mean more to me
Than you

================================================================

have often dreamed
Of a far off place
Where a hero's welcome
Would be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I'll be there someday
I can go the distance
I will find my way
If I can be strong
I know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my while

When I go the distance
I'll be right where I belong

Down an unknown road
To embrace my fate
Though the road may wander
It will lead me to you
And a thousand years
Would be worth the wait
It may take a lifetime
But somehow I'll see it through

And I won't look back
I can go the distance
And I'll stay on track
No I won't accept defeat
It's an uphill slope
But I won't lose hope
Till I go the distance
And my journey is complete

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart

Like a shooting star
I can go the distance
I will search the world
I will face its harms
I don't care how far
I can go the distance
TillI find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms...

I will search the world
I will face its harms
TillI find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home