A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Saturday, April 26

Indulge Me Week

Ive indulged myself with the gift of good food and good company this week. Below is a list of my eating haunts for the week:
1. Le Ching - Lurve the stewed noodles...my favorite HK style noods.
2. Krispy Kreme - Melt in your Mouth free doughnuts! with Canada Dry Ginger Ale (BURP!)
3. Sisig Hooray - Hooray Hooray sa halagang P50!
4. The Fat Skillet - Dark beer with shocking kwentos are the best
5. Banapple - Yum yum cheesecakes and banoffee pieÜ
6. Bun on the Run - Blast from the past choriburger! Taste the the good ole days...
7. Cibo - Classic! You can NEVER go wrong here. Great food with great service
8. East & Hudson Cafe - Lovin the Vitamin Water. I wish I could stock on this too.
9. Cookbook Kitchen - Drooling for the Parmesan Crusted Fish and the Scarlet Cake.

Thanks everyone!

I can feel my bilbils shaking with joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home