A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Friday, March 21

Holy Week Musings

I enjoy having the luxury of time to stare out into space and do absolutely nothing. Refreshing.

A bit sad that I wasn't able to do our annual alay lakad up to the Antipolo Church yesterday. But then again, glad that was able to spend time with the Paterno clan.

I got to catch my Duaney peacefully sleeping in their flat in Dubai. The sight just made me miss him a lot more...

A year has past since we had our Kada International Ekskarsyon. I am missing Maree, Crixz, Kana, Ruben and Pampas!

I am excited to have our Repeat Christmas dinner this Easter Sunday. Since lola hasn't been home for the last 15 years, we will be having an encore of our Christmas dinner menu! Yahoo! Galantina, Callos, Holiday Soup...here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home