I've never...
...been so excited to open my gmail.
...been so excited to go home early and log on to Yahoo! messenger.
These are the little things that make me happy...which will help me survive the next months.
Thank you.
Looking forward to buying my PLDT budget card to get to call you and hear your voice dripping with sarcasm, your jovial laugh, your not-so sweet reminders...It's the closest I can get to you.
I am missing you terribly.
...been so excited to go home early and log on to Yahoo! messenger.
These are the little things that make me happy...which will help me survive the next months.
Thank you.
Looking forward to buying my PLDT budget card to get to call you and hear your voice dripping with sarcasm, your jovial laugh, your not-so sweet reminders...It's the closest I can get to you.
I am missing you terribly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home