A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Sunday, March 2

Bring me back to Bikram

Last night, I got together with my yoga friends (Em and Anna Vi) and _ _ _ sisters (the name I will not reveal yet) for dinner at Serendra. We had a fab dinner at Mamou and exchanged stories about yoga and life.

It really made me yearn to go back and start my practice again. Of course, I will end up a pulubi again dahil mahal sha. And the nearest studio is quite out of the way. But I will try on weekends I guess.

I also am a bit scared that I might not get through the heat. But then again when I remember the peace of body and mind I have after practice...Haaaaay. Sarap. I know my girls can so relate.

I am thinking I really need some of that back in my life...peace of body and mind.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home