A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Wednesday, February 27

Bits and Pieces here and there

Nowadays, I just tend to write on teeny thoughts that pop into my head once in a while (I sometimes even forget them once I sit in front of the PC to type!). So I guess, readers (who ever you may be) would have to bear my chopsuey thoughts. Hehehe

==============================

Ive been sucked into the vacuum of my life and actually couldn't careless of what is happening with the freaking government. I remember during college when I always felt and was so passionate about these things. Prinsipiyo. But then again, come to think of it, gash, it NEVER ENDS! Whoever they elect into office, they ALWAYS ALWAYS want to impeach.

Damn the democracy in this country. You vote them into office and then want to force them out...Labo men.

Im better off working my ass off and not to bother. It's really tiring and actually taking us nowhere...

==============================

I swear, I am tempted to make a VERY expensive, UNnecessary purchase. I am SERIOUSLY considering getting a LAPTOP.

You'd like to know why? Here goes:
1. My office desktop doesn't have a CD drive! Imagine that! So anu gagawin ko sa mga CD na natatanggap ko? Isasaksak ko sa pwet ko? Baka sakali kc magproject sa screen...
2. Our internet connection has a "curfew". You have limited access (EXTREMELY slow pa at that!) from until 9AM, 1145-130PM and 5PM onwards. Magkakaconnection ka nga, hindi mo na nga maview ang rich media dahil nakablock ang downloading (I can't even download adobe acrobat reader!!!!) plus 10 million years bago mo maload ang sites.
3. Virus protection SUCKS big time! I hate pa naman McAffee since i really do not find them reliable at all. I tried saving installation programs on my USB and saving them on the PC, BUT dahil nga restricted ang access...I can't install the freaking anti-virus programs! Kaya namumutiktik ng virus ang system e!

I want to buy a MAC book kc WALANG virus..and it's sleek and white. Hehehe. And maayos sha for pictures e. BUT syempre budget priorities.

Some people suggested if the office can shoulder part of the cost. Heto lang masasabi ko:

E approval nga of request for CD drives hindi makalusot e!!! Hassle.

Pero attitude of gratitude...Buti na lang may PC ako. Na hindi na de-pihit ang on switch.

===========================

The fear of the unknown is slowly eating me up. Fear of what's in store in the future. Is there even something waiting for me in the end?

Where art thy faith Didi? Hehehe. Believe!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home