Ako si Nardang Putik!
Another commuter's adventure. I was all groggy this morning (as usual) taking the FX to Crossing at 6AM, wearing my khaki slacks. So there I go, sleep sleep sleep in the fx then wake up in Crossing to walk to the office shuttle area in Star Mall. Syempre groggy pa dn. Maaga pa e!
Then ride ride ride the shuttle and when I set my foot down on the ground: "Miss yung pants nyo..."
Lo and behold! Nardang Putik!
My pants was full of the tilansik of the remnants of last night's rain. Hanggang pwet! Dammit. So much for power dressing. Jologs ng commuter.
I ended up buying a new pair of pants. Kc ayaw talaga matanggal nung mga stains. Hay. Time to retire my trusty slacks which have been with me since college. No joke! Hehehe.
Then ride ride ride the shuttle and when I set my foot down on the ground: "Miss yung pants nyo..."
Lo and behold! Nardang Putik!
My pants was full of the tilansik of the remnants of last night's rain. Hanggang pwet! Dammit. So much for power dressing. Jologs ng commuter.
I ended up buying a new pair of pants. Kc ayaw talaga matanggal nung mga stains. Hay. Time to retire my trusty slacks which have been with me since college. No joke! Hehehe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home