A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Sunday, March 9

The Awkward Goodbye

It was unfortunately short and cold. We only got to beso. No super tight, I don't want to let go hug or a passionate kiss. None of those.

I wish I could have rushed back to the gate to just hold him...But I didn't I rode in the car and started crying.

It will be 6months after I get to feel the warmth of his embrace and to taste his sweet kiss ( Hoy hayan GP yan ah! Hehehe).

And no I didn't bring him to the airport. He didn't want me to. It would be too hard for him. I kind of agreed. I would be too emotional...an emotional breakdown. Not a pretty picture. Dyahe. Very duty free commercial.

So there, I am counting the days till I get my baby back in my arms...physically. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home