Pick Me Uppers
Ive been swimming against the sudden waves of sadness the past few weeks. My missing my better half (plus the suckiness and stupidity at work) has taken a toll on me but then again it helps me appreciate the little things which do perk up my day.
Like...
- My daily bath using my Ilog Maria Spearmint and Oatmeal soap. It just washes away all the dirt, grime, stickiness and stress with a soothing cool after feel.
- My new Oktomat camera. But I have yet to get myself more rolls of film and get into more photo trips.
- The jokes/hirits my little sisters' crack. For example, the other day I had dinner with Mark and Bing, Duane's very good friends (who also became good friends of mine). They asked why were we getting together...were we imagining Duane was with us. Hilarious! and so cute.
- Looking forward for the things to come...Photo class, the well-deserved break, the move out-move in, and more. Basically, day dreaming. Hehehe
- Text messages/calls I get from Duane. These really make me grin from ear to ear.
Like...
- My daily bath using my Ilog Maria Spearmint and Oatmeal soap. It just washes away all the dirt, grime, stickiness and stress with a soothing cool after feel.
- My new Oktomat camera. But I have yet to get myself more rolls of film and get into more photo trips.
- The jokes/hirits my little sisters' crack. For example, the other day I had dinner with Mark and Bing, Duane's very good friends (who also became good friends of mine). They asked why were we getting together...were we imagining Duane was with us. Hilarious! and so cute.
- Looking forward for the things to come...Photo class, the well-deserved break, the move out-move in, and more. Basically, day dreaming. Hehehe
- Text messages/calls I get from Duane. These really make me grin from ear to ear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home