Another Day Off Moment
Yesterday, I got off early at work because I basically finished doing my thing before 4PM. I had a date with Maui in Makati at 6 so off I went to Makati. Surprisingly, there wasn't any traffic so i reached Makati before 5PM.
I thought to myself what to do in an hour?
I walked past the suki Korean grocery store I discovered near the Salcedo park and bought a bottle of La Ciel yoghurt to get my tummy working. Then I sat down in Coffee Bean read a few pages of What Should I do with My Life. After finishing my sugar free Chai Latte and yoghurt, I packed up and decided to take a few rounds around Salcedo Park. Taking a nice leisurely stroll with the cute little doggies and their yayas.
I did 3 rounds, indulging in the slowness of my thoughts amidst the mad rush of the great big bad business district.
In the middle of the park, I came across a sweet plump bob cat. I pet him. He purred with pleasure. I sat down on the bench. He sat down beside me. He was the best company I had in that moment. It was me and the cat...doing nothing but enjoying the moment we shared.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home