A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Monday, May 19

Focus Focus Focus

Maybe I've written so many things on my to-do list for my 1-2-3 month vacation coming up next month. The thought of having time for MYSELF makes me so giddy kilig yihee inside. So much time, so much to do...YET so little of my budget.

Hence, the need to narrow the list down (Prioritize!) or just figure out a way to cut corners on costs...

Here is the list again:

DVD and/or reading marathons = Pls lend me your DVDs and/or books. I am in dire need of them. TV Show X Season Y to Z and what not. Feed me visuals. Feed me words.

Gimiks with friends = Set a P 300 per gimik, at 2x a month. OR better yet, generous employd friends...pls treat me. pls invite me to free events. Free free free is the magic word!

Photography itch = Do not visit lomo sites to tempt yourself. Buy only 5 rolls MAXIMUM. Thank God the Photoworks class is already paid for.

Fitness Regimen = Thank God we have the DVD of all DVDs (Read: Hip hop abs!) and I can walk the dog and I can clean the house...wow lots of physical activity here. Do not visit planet zips to tempt yourself. OR if you get to purchase a pair of zips, DIY lessons over the net.

Long distance communications = Duane finally got himself his own earphones with mic. So no need for IDD calls. Yipee! Thank the Technology Gods for FREE VoIP.

Again, I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Yey! Hurrah! Hallelujah! Whoopsidoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home