Water is Life
For the past weeks, we've been having problems with our water supply. The deep-well pump is busted AND Manila Water water doesn't get to us. Hassle with the Capital H. Maybe even an all caps: HASSLE.
Man NEEDS water for drinking, bathing, cleaning clothes, the car, pets and all sorts of other stuff. Even the pets NEED water!!! I think I'd rather have water over electricity if I had to choose.
I swear I am hating Manila Water right now. We agreed to have the pipes laid in and pay for them on the premise that we will get water. BUT no, we don't have water. I don't care if our house is situated atop a hill. Dammit. We paid and we deserve to get our water. Don't demand that we pay the installation charges if we do not get water. That's stupid. We chipped in the costs to be able to have water...which we don't, which we haven't had since you finished installing the pipes.
They even came here TWICE to check on whatever problems and claimed that there is water, when there isn't any!!!!
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GIVE US SOME DAMN WATER!!!!
Man NEEDS water for drinking, bathing, cleaning clothes, the car, pets and all sorts of other stuff. Even the pets NEED water!!! I think I'd rather have water over electricity if I had to choose.
I swear I am hating Manila Water right now. We agreed to have the pipes laid in and pay for them on the premise that we will get water. BUT no, we don't have water. I don't care if our house is situated atop a hill. Dammit. We paid and we deserve to get our water. Don't demand that we pay the installation charges if we do not get water. That's stupid. We chipped in the costs to be able to have water...which we don't, which we haven't had since you finished installing the pipes.
They even came here TWICE to check on whatever problems and claimed that there is water, when there isn't any!!!!
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GIVE US SOME DAMN WATER!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home