A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Wednesday, September 24

Bumhood Chronicles: The "When I Get a Salary..." Wishlist

I've really had no regrets taking this vacation of mine. I've been able to dabble in hobbies; catch up on TV, DVDs and movies; read and re-read books; spend time with God, family, friends and myself. The limited budget has taught me to prioritize and stick to the basics (or at least I did try to. Hehehe).

Of course, I couldn't spend as much as I wanted to since I did not have a source of income. Period. So as the resources depleted, I've been mentally taking note of the things I would spend on when I get my salary back (Godwillingly, by next month):
1. Eat out in a "new" restaurant at least 2x a week. I've just been drooling over foodie blogs day-after-day...so no more drooling.
2. A pair of rainboots (Lotsa Dots or Oh-La-Lace Plueys) for the fashionable commuter
3. Regular get togethers with my barkada whom I love so dearly and want to spend MORE time with...
4. The silver and beige Malindi Crocs, form and function...but really more function.
5. Print my nice photos and set in an album/portfolio
6. Clean/repair the 2 vintage SLRs
7. Another pair of dark denims
8. The 35mm back for the Diana F+
9. Spa Day at The Spa...Nainggit ako sa aking cousin dear.
10. Coffee dates (or maybe even drinking nights!) with my YFC friends...lots of catching up to do!

Of course the list goes on and on and on...Hehehe. But these are the top of my list so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home