To my future anak/inaanaks on Mapping Your Career Path
Dear future anak/inaanak,
In the many years of my being employed, I am sharing with you 3 things which I do believe you should consider on embarking on your life as a career man/woman/person (and maybe even better,before you decide on your college course):
1. Pursue a career that you love.
Because of the passion (meaning hard and smart work) you will put into it, the job will then
love you back. The good pay and benefits will just flow naturally.
2. Do not make a life out of your career...Involve yourself in other life passions.
Work to live, not live to work. Remember that there is a life outside of work...which will
further inspire you at work.
3. Work is just work.
Take your work seriously BUT not too seriously. There are other aspects in life that are
more important like God/ethics/principles, family and friendship.
I know it sounds simple but believe you me, these 3 things will take you a long long way. Goodluck and wishing you joy/happiness in whatever career you choose.
Much love and concern,
Mommy/Ninang Didi
In the many years of my being employed, I am sharing with you 3 things which I do believe you should consider on embarking on your life as a career man/woman/person (and maybe even better,before you decide on your college course):
1. Pursue a career that you love.
Because of the passion (meaning hard and smart work) you will put into it, the job will then
love you back. The good pay and benefits will just flow naturally.
2. Do not make a life out of your career...Involve yourself in other life passions.
Work to live, not live to work. Remember that there is a life outside of work...which will
further inspire you at work.
3. Work is just work.
Take your work seriously BUT not too seriously. There are other aspects in life that are
more important like God/ethics/principles, family and friendship.
I know it sounds simple but believe you me, these 3 things will take you a long long way. Goodluck and wishing you joy/happiness in whatever career you choose.
Much love and concern,
Mommy/Ninang Didi

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home