A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Tuesday, November 25

Thought Dumping

Lately I haven't had the time to pause and just be...after months of just being, I missed it. My system longs for it. You realize how important it is to just be.

In between, work-social happenings (the little of it...as usual Manang mode kicks in)-family stuff I manage to pause (for about a few minutes) and think about life. Here are some of the random musings I've had:

1. At the end of the day, it is just work. There are other more important things that matter...like family and friends

2. Loosen up and not to take things too seriously. Smile

3. It is now more important to save for the rainy days ahead...No more big ticket items for now. Only little luxuries, if it can be kept it to a minimum even.

4. Count your blessings. One is too blessed to be stressed.

5. Learn to pick your battles. Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize.

I am just gearing up for the many challenges ahead of me. And I guess I am more ready than ever to face these with a smile and with a lot of faith in myself (hopefully yes), my family, my friends and most importantly, the Good Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home