A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Friday, October 10

Daydreamin' Didi: In my Kitchen'

A good friend and I were talking about of very future future plans of getting a place of our own. And with the lack of anything better to do, I started thinking about the overall concept of my place.

A lot of themes crossed my mind: Tropical Zen, Spanish Pueblo, Eclectic Pinoy...but nothing seems to have captured the me in me. I want it to be simple, colorful and fun.

Then I thought about Rachel Ray's kitchen in 30 Minute Meals with the big old fashioned refrigerator and the classic American diner. PERFECT!

I kinda got Google happy and searched the internet for vintage appliances to fit the theme...These will be the central pieces and inspirations for the place. Yey! Here's to my future place!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home