Bumhood Chronicles: Dining Haunts I will Be Found At...when I get a Salary
When all I can do for now is wish:
1. Mamou - Roast Pork and Duck Adobo Flakes and Aglio Olio again pls...I've been dreaming of this for months...
2. Malcolm's for their Wagyu Steaks
3. Apartment 1B to see if its all that jazz
4. Little Tokyo for authentic Okonomiyaki (japanese pancake)
5. La Cucina de Tita Moning for a grand Old Manila meal
6. Dong Bei Dumplings to compare with the La Zhou La Mien dumplings
7. Cafe Verbana's Panna Cotta Heaven...Oh Maaaannnnn, Heaven!!!
8. White Hat's fro-yo since I already tried California Berry's
9. Kozui's anmitsu
10. Cafe Juanita's Sunday Lunch Buffet
11. Bite Club Burgers
12. Pino Resto-Bar to support Starina and Peejay. I know...super delayed!
13. Cucina Gayuma's Laing Pasta...Sounds interesting...
14. Lolo Dad's...when I REALLY deserve the treat
15. Antonio's in Tagaytay another resto where I'll eat when I REALLY deserve it
16. Cookbook Kitchen's Parmesan Crusted Fish and Pasta al Adobo and Scarlet Cake
17. Terry's Selection for Spanish treats
18. Galileo Enoteca's pasta and pizza
19. Nasi Lemak's Singaporean-Malaysian dishes...let's see if it comes close to the real thing
20. New Bombay's Indian treats
21. Omakase's Softshell Crab sushi
22. Classic Confection's desserts!!!
23. Mien San's Century Tofu and Porkchop Noodles
24. Salcedo Market for various goods (Budbod kabog, crepe, etc, etc etc)
25. Jake's Steaks steaks
That's it for now, For now. Hehehe. Ohhhh now I AM hungry.
Friends, let me know where YOU want to eat...para sama tayo! In the near future ha. Hehehe.
1. Mamou - Roast Pork and Duck Adobo Flakes and Aglio Olio again pls...I've been dreaming of this for months...
2. Malcolm's for their Wagyu Steaks
3. Apartment 1B to see if its all that jazz
4. Little Tokyo for authentic Okonomiyaki (japanese pancake)
5. La Cucina de Tita Moning for a grand Old Manila meal
6. Dong Bei Dumplings to compare with the La Zhou La Mien dumplings
7. Cafe Verbana's Panna Cotta Heaven...Oh Maaaannnnn, Heaven!!!
8. White Hat's fro-yo since I already tried California Berry's
9. Kozui's anmitsu
10. Cafe Juanita's Sunday Lunch Buffet
11. Bite Club Burgers
12. Pino Resto-Bar to support Starina and Peejay. I know...super delayed!
13. Cucina Gayuma's Laing Pasta...Sounds interesting...
14. Lolo Dad's...when I REALLY deserve the treat
15. Antonio's in Tagaytay another resto where I'll eat when I REALLY deserve it
16. Cookbook Kitchen's Parmesan Crusted Fish and Pasta al Adobo and Scarlet Cake
17. Terry's Selection for Spanish treats
18. Galileo Enoteca's pasta and pizza
19. Nasi Lemak's Singaporean-Malaysian dishes...let's see if it comes close to the real thing
20. New Bombay's Indian treats
21. Omakase's Softshell Crab sushi
22. Classic Confection's desserts!!!
23. Mien San's Century Tofu and Porkchop Noodles
24. Salcedo Market for various goods (Budbod kabog, crepe, etc, etc etc)
25. Jake's Steaks steaks
That's it for now, For now. Hehehe. Ohhhh now I AM hungry.
Friends, let me know where YOU want to eat...para sama tayo! In the near future ha. Hehehe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home