A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Saturday, November 1

I am PROUD and THANKFUL.

I'm actually proud of myself that I have have finally learned to look at the bigger picture and take steps into making that into a reality. After months of self/soul searching, it was in the past week I have realized where I would like to be and that I am more than capable of doing so.

- I should be more confident in myself: my talents, my strengths and weaknesses, and my character.
- I must always be true to my inner self, listening to the voice inside of me which will give me peace of mind.
- And not to forget, the miraculous powers of the unwavering support of family, good friends, Duane and the Lord.

Thank you for all those who have been there during my eventful journey (you guys know who you are)...more importantly, those who will continue to be there every step of the way.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home