My Christmas Wish
If it would be something material, my list would go on and on and on...but this Christmas, my wish is for me to be together with the people I love the most: my family, my friends and Duane.
It makes me sad thinking that my mom would'nt be spending Christmas here again. Life isn't the same without her. And of course, Duane's being away makes it extra hard.
But yeah, it is Thanksgiving today. Though we don't celebrate, I do know I have a gazillion things to be thankful for.
It makes me sad thinking that my mom would'nt be spending Christmas here again. Life isn't the same without her. And of course, Duane's being away makes it extra hard.
But yeah, it is Thanksgiving today. Though we don't celebrate, I do know I have a gazillion things to be thankful for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home