A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Sunday, June 18

Simple Dreams for A Simple Girl.

I dream of...

- having a career, whether it be in the corporate world or at home (wink!wink!) fueled by an innate passion.
- having a place of my own (preferrably a house in the Rizal area as well...I absolutely cannot stand living in the city)
- having the means to travel across the country (back to Coron, Bohol, Camiguin, Vigan, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Dumaguete, Zamboanga, General Santos, and more...) and, of course, to different countries (Italy, London, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, New Zealand, Germany, Greece, Brazil, and more...) to bask in the culture, the people, the scenery, the FOOD!
- seeing my sisters' and brother finish school someday
- waking up in the morning, seeing the man I love beside me, getting to kiss him every waking day...Ü being happily married!

Net, net...in the words of Wolfgang Puck: Live, Love, Eat!

Simple nga ba? Hindi masama mangarap guys. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home